Monday, February 27, 2017

Pizza Cookies Turned Super-Sized Cookies Recipe

This is long overdue post. Months ago, before Diwali, I was gung-ho into trying some cookies recipes to prepare myself for the Diwali bakes. As we like to super-size everything, I was totally in love with this Pizza Cookies I saw on Sally's Baking Addiction website. It was worth a try, and I am glad I did try it.

I made super-sized ones, instead of the pizza cookies, because the real large ones seemed more messy. Yes size matters when you have young kids biting and chomping into cookies like little cookie monsters.






The cookies turned out crispy on the sides, and slightly cakey in the middle, and it was just perfect. We had them with our afternoon tea. There were several extras which I kept for the next day, to be eaten warmed up, with a scoop of ice cream, and some Hershey's chocolate sauce on the top. 

We ate it all up so fast I did not take a picture. But I swear, it was definitely like this cookies and ice cream we had at Chilli's. How does it get any better than that.



The recipe is in the link above in case you want to try, and in love you will be if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails