Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Many Faces of Sanju Part 2

Here's the second part of the Sanju series. Disclaimer: Pictures are in no particular order of event or preference, and captions are my wittiest best, not necessarily relevant.

Do not adjust your computer screen, the boy does circus acts


This side table of 25 years is now turned upside down to serve as a push car


Chocolate monster


I support ahimsa - Mahatma Kanth-i


I'm tribal boy, in a tribal world


This is my seductive pout to get the models


Enough of the camera flash already!


Getting bald rocks with so much of green notes!


Baby Jeev stole is exact same look/face of mine


Can we get a dress for me, pretty please!

3 comments:

Darren said...

lovely..smile all over my face..but 2 be fair and square, equal number of Shanjeev's photos please...eager to know how little brother gives poses...

QarezmaV said...

you are back! hope the exams were good... yes let Jeev grow up first with lotsa pics in his album

Cas said...

Aww he's sooo adorable!! So grown up now. Would like to see some photos of Shanjeev too :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails