Sunday, August 19, 2012

Whats Cooking?

Throughout my time as SAHM so far, the one thing that I have enjoyed the most is cooking daily, since Jeev is more independant and I get some 45 minutes in the kitchen every evening. And thanks to Food Network I always have something new in my mind to whip up for the tired hubby back from a busy day at work. Here are some of the things that I have been cooking which I managed to capture in very poor quality photos.

Buttered Creamy Prawns

Aglio Olio with Bread Cubes

Grilled Chicken with vegetables

Black Bean Bittergourd

Grilled Chicken ala Tandoori for Chicken Biryani

Oven Poppers ala Cucur
Its been a great delight cooking and experimenting something new daily, but every once in a while it occurs to me that it is time we get on serious diet, or maybe experiment some healthier food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails