Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My truth, nothing but the truth

This can't be happening. This can't be true.

Everyday I still have to pinch myself to remind myself, this is not a dream, not a hallucination of my overly imaginative & hyper mind. More than a year back I was busy planning for our wedding. And about 10 months back I was a desperately bored housewife whose daily routines were cook-watchtv-clean-sleep. Later, after confirming the good news with the GP, we patiently went through the 9 months of parenthood prep... yes indeed it prepared us for future addition to our family.


Yes, the lil baby waking up beside me every morning belongs to me. His eager eyes look for me, and my very sight excites him to exercise his muscles out by kicking into the air and making various baby words. His smile means a thousand things for me, and his kisses cost millions (dont bite me, this is a fixed rate determined by his father).

Still, I sometimes wonder if this is real, pinch me, someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails