Monday, September 27, 2010

Then.. and Now...

Then...
I was on ebay on regular basis shopping online for imported perfumes & make up
Now...
I am a regular at baby stores hunting for baby stuff

Then...
I used to detest my mom packing sandwich for recess time
Now...
I pack sandwich/lunch for myself and hubby, healthier mah!

Then...
8pm is when the night began...
Now...
8pm is when baby goes to bed, and hubby and I get our time together

Then...
Washing hair would be a once in 2 days regime, together with hair mask for extra moisturising & frizz control
Now...
Sometimes I forget to wash my hair on schedule, NO joke!

Then...
I would try on a few clothes before deciding what to wear
Now...
I try on a few clothes before assuring which can fit me

Then...
Watching movie at the cineplex on weekly basis was a norm
Now...
I am lucky if I get to catch the glimpse of movie on DVD

Then...
A shopaholic & and love to make huge purchases at MNG & British India on impulse
Now...
Still a shopaholic & making purchases on impulse, but the stores have changed

Then...
I would take time doing my hair and make up before leaving for work everyday
Now...
Make up application is slotted between traffic light changes & what hair, I stopped bothering about it a while back

Then...
Dinner at home would be romantic affair, with candles and dim light
Now...
We rush to stuff all our dinner into our mouth and attend to the BOSS (Sanju)

2 comments:

MieVee @ MummysReviews.com said...

Haha... Great comparisons! Most points seem very familiar, especially the 8pm bedtime. We forgone many months of evening outings. Luckily, son has started sleeping later like us.

QarezmaV said...

MieVee, its just fun thinking back how life has changed... new challenges and learning daily! Actually we have deliberately planned the early bedtime for him, so that we get rest early on weekdays, but it comes with a downside :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails