Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Winning Rocks

Eating is necessity, cooking is an art
So says the souvenir I won from Lifetime Masterchef Challenge. That quote just describes most of us who love cooking. And boy it is so right.

Being gung-ho about entering a contest is one big thing. Winning something out of it, just seals the whole deal. And it feels awesome! As a consolation prize winner, I received below items, all with the Lifetime logo, super duper cool! Of course it would have been doubly awesome if I won the first prize that gives me a chance to actually appear on Lifetime channel, but hey, one step at a time, TV glory can wait.



Although I am not the type to put on apron while I cook, my better half claimed ownership to use it when he cooks. Or rather IF he does cook. Till then I shall store it as a remembrance of my hard work!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails