Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Encounter

It was the Zee Cine Awards that my mom bumped into Aishwarya Rai. She asked to carry Sanju and bring him over to her father and mother in law, Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan, and yeah, Abhi(shek) was there too. They played quite a bit with Sanju while Aishwarya dashed away to grab some change (she owed some money to my mom). I was worried that she might just kidnap my handsome little boy, considering the amount of time they spent with him.

And suddenly my mom was awakened by my calls to make tea for breakfast, that she realised she was dreaming all the while. Dream encounter, but it was, an encounter my mother would not forget. Mistake not, mom is not an Aishwarya fan, neither of Zee Cine Awards. I guess it was the constant advertisement on Zee abt the awards that did it. And who can deny, my baby is so cute that everyone would want to play with him!


5 comments:

Cas said...

OMG you got me there, I really thought you guys got met Aishwarya Rai.

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.

I believe your reader's might be interested to have a free wall decal to decorate their kid's room. Am doing a lucky draw right now and your reader can win a FREE beautiful wall decal of their choice from our latest catalogue.

For more info, pls visit http://www.wallcraftstore.com/

QarezmaV said...

Cas - just another hilarious dream of my mom's

Wallcraft - How do we take part in the lucky draw?

new dad said...

Aishwarya Rai? where? laaa..a dream rupanya..but nice story though..make it longer and can make movie already hehehe

QarezmaV said...

i did feel i should have extended the story for extra thrill, but was running short of time... if make movie, i will get Aish and family to act, oki

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails