Monday, January 10, 2011

Its been a while...

Its been a while since I blogged.. ok just one week, but I can't help feeling the withdrawal symptoms. So much has happened over the week that kept me busy and very much occupied.

Just as we started planning for Sanju's upcoming 1st birthday, he got down with flu and chesty cough. He was admitted to the hospital for 2 nights, for frequent sessions of nebulizer gas. My champ is doing very much better now, and after much pressure and persuasion from hubby and mom, I have decided to stop giving him fruits (apparently causes phlegm) to him for a while. Which means, no more mashed fruit preparation for the mother... I will miss it for a while.

This is like the 2nd time his cough has been so bad, and this time we decided to go ahead with the hospitalization. How do you protect your little one from getting such bad cough?

And yeah, I turned a year older than before, and a year younger than the next year. Here's hoping for a great year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails